Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 18, 2011

Can I get pregnant if he puts it in my ear? (Part 2)








These are all questions about trying to conceive posed in the last 2-3 days.  I did not edit them at all.  I didn't want to insult the integrity of their questions. 


Any pregnancy chances for this month?

Last period was Oct 19th. Have a 30-31 day cycle

Had sex Oct 25-26-27-28-31 and Nov 1-4-5-6-9-10-13
Sheesh!  You must be unmarried, newlyweds, or you are a bunny rabbit.  

Why do people say its selfish?

I'm 15 years old and want to have a baby very badly. My boyfriend thinks that its selfish that I want on at such a young age. I just want something for me to love and have all the time.. He says that I have him.. But I only see him on the weekends. I understand that it could be hard to raise a baby.. But its something I want.. I'm trying to overcome this want for my boyfriend.. But I feel like trying isn't enough for him.. He still thinks I'm crazy and selfish.. Do you think its selfish? And why?

My boyfriend has a full time time job and makes 10 dollars an hour. I'm looking for a job right now. ITS NOT SELFISH ITS THE NEED FOR LOVE! So what if I'm still in school? My mom was a teen mom and graduated! My grandmother was a teen mom and graduated! So does that mean every woman who wants a baby is selfish? And, I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year and a half...
If graduating is your definition of success then you will be fine.  

Help pls???

Well I been tryna get preqnant fo a year now but my gf wont let meh shes 34 im 21 I love her so much everytyme I go to sleep ive dream abt been a new mommy or been pregnant the dream seem true . I wanna kno wat can I do to makee it happen .
I'm just confused.  So confused!  You want to be a new mommy so you are trying to get your "gf" pregnant?    Two girls cannot make a baby.  Perhaps your "gf" knows this????

Stopping sex

How much time one should stop sex before conceiving, so that a healthy child is produced?
Stopping before conception means that there is no baby made.  Gotta do the baby dance to make the baby!

Advice pls!!! Help!

what does it mean when your boy friend randomly was thinkin about how you would look pegnant.......? my boy friend randomly was thinking how i would look pregnant and he told me he thought i would be a cute pregnant girl.......i know what his saying but what is he implying.does he want me to be prgnant or something in that nature like why would he randomly be thinking about that
I'm randomly thinking about how you would look with a chastity belt.  What do you think that means?

Can she be pregnant? can sperm go through 4 layers of clothes?

The other day, me and my girlfriend were hugging and kissing and sorta laying on top of each other. When I was above her, I unexpectedly climaxed, and quickly got up and went to the restroom. When I checked, I saw a wet stop the size of a halfdollar or so on my shorts. My question is, can she be pregnant by this? We had 4 layers of clothes between us, and I'm really freaking out.
Half dollar is okay but a buffalo nickle is a recipe for disaster.

Is it supposed to whistle?

When I urinate it seems that enough air passes through such that there is a very loud whistle. I can no longer urinate in public, is this supposed to happen?
I have no words for the whistling pee pee.  That is just messed up!

After you wipe the tears from your eyes please leave me a comment!  What was your favorite?  Which did you find to be the most problematic or perplexing?   

If you didn't get a chance to see Parts 1 , 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8
 

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest