Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, November 13, 2011

Can I get pregnant if he puts it in my ear?


 

These are all questions about trying to conceive posed in the last 2-3 days.  I did not edit them at all.  I didn't want to insult the integrity of their questions.

Ok this may sound stupid but my period is 3 days late today and I did not have sex all we did was fool around ?With clothes on, hpt is negative but I'm scared pls help!!!!

Sad thing is that based on the last year, her chances of pregnancy are just as good as mine.



I am 26 days late and i took 3 tests all positive am i pregnant i have nausea and back pain ?
Ummmm... Seriously?  This kind of thing makes me cringe and makes me a little jealous at the same time.


Can pre-mature sperm get you pregnant?
So can immature ones.  Please wait to have kids.


Should a 16 year old girl be having sex with a 21 year old male? We have been humping and grinding the last hour and want to move on, but is it right,
So let me understand this... you have been "humping and grinding" for an hour and you decided to pause, grab a glass of water, and ask the virtual world about if you can have permission to go all the way?  The answer is NO!  Didja listen?


Me and my boyfriend don't get to see eachother much, so we can't try regularly. Is there any good timing i should know about? I dont know much about ovulation and stuff but i guess im asking for a simple answer...like...how many weeks/days after or before period bleeding? And is it true that certain positions help and what not???
 Why do people try to have babies before they are married?  How often does this really end well?  But beyond that, "a simple answer?"  Uhhhh... Chances are that because you aren't married, young, and not thinking beyond next week, you will get pregnant really quickly.  That seems to be how it works most of the time.  If you are very short sighted, pregnancy will take place almost at about the moment you decided to try.  Plan ahead?  Be responsible?  Be patient.


Me and my husband have been trying for 3 years then found out he had no sperm at all it's totally heartbroken me and my husband we cannot afford sperm donor and would be great full for a free one, husband is black so please help
I totally laughed out loud at this one.  What!?  My favorite part is the last line.   It sounds like she is saying that she needs help because her husband is black.


Possible "intercourse" date (didn't penetrate, didn't ejaculate, but was near the area): Sept 8th
Period: Sept 12th
HCG Blood Test #1: Sept 26th - Neg
HCG Blood Test #2: Oct 17th - Neg
Period: Oct 17th

Is it possible that the HCG levels weren't high enough to register a positive pregnancy? I have one light, short period, and one normal period since then. But I am not sure if these were "periods" or "pregnancy bleedings".
Maybe infertility has made me insensitive.  But, if having a man "near the area" could result in a pregnancy then there would have to be a Maury Povich Network 24 hours a day of "Who's the Daddy?" episodes.  Plus, I have been known to take a pregnancy test once or twice after my period has shown up but after two negative blood tests and two periods since the having a fella in the vicinity of your baby maker, it is time to move on.
 

Now check out part 2 , 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8!  Each one is better than the last!  




 

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest