Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, January 21, 2012

Can I get pregnant if he puts it in my ear? (Part 4)






These are all questions about trying to conceive posted in the last 2-3 days.  I did edit some of the words using asterisks so that I don't start getting traffic from weirdos.  I didn't change anything that would insult the integrity of their questions.

I'll start with the inevitable young girl wanting to have a baby much too soon just so that we can get that out of the way...
ive had my implant in for 3 years now and im getting it out this afternoon. Ive been with my boyfriend for 9 months and for ages we have talked about having a baby. I really want one and so does he we are just scared of he consiquences. I have recently started a new good paying job.. but if i got pregnant i know would have to give it up. I would also have money issues... but the main problem is, is what my family would think. I know my mam would probably never for give me.. i just dont want to loose any of them but this is my desicion and i really want a baby. what should i do?
Okay.  If you have been together 9 months and talked for "ages" about having a baby, how long is ages?  About 6 minutes and 27 seconds?   

I have been really tired past 3 days i had unprotected sex 3 days ago can i be pregnant?
My guess is that the sex must have been exhausting!

How can i mast**b*te and not have a risk of getting anyone pregnant?
I don't know what to say.  Really? 

Basically on december 29 my boyfriend wore a condom and rubbed his p**** on the outside my v***** and also tried going in for a few seconds but stopped. He did not c*** the entire night. I got my period January 13th and it was regular flow, my breasts were sore but they stopped once my period ended. I went to the doctor the other day and was told I have a uti ;/ and I've been having bad head aches and my back is a little sore but when I bend over it feels fine. Last night I whipped myself and there was a clear discharge with little blood streaks in it, also a bit this morning. Could I pregnant ? Or could the blood streaks be left over blood from my period ( which officially ended the day before). Also I've been very worried about this and it's stressing me out
I know you are stressed out but simply must stop whipping yourself! 

 soo , me and my boyfriend did stuff like three weeks ago . we didnt have sex but ive heard of getting pregnant thru your clothes ? . . well a week later after hanging out with him i got my period . it was a slightly lighter than usual . . then two weeks later ( today ) i got it again . . im not sure if its light or heavy ; but its reddish ? . .
I do "stuff" with my clothes on every single day starting around 7:30 am up until I go to bed at about 10:30.  I would love to get pregnant while being able to catch up on my dirty dishes and folding laundry.  Please tell me more about this "getting pregnant thru your clothes" technique.



Is it true that if the partner c*** in his girl last night and if she drink coffee the next day the girl wont get pregnant like that?
I am so about to throw my Keurig machine out the window.  "It way YOUUUUUUU!  YOU did this to me!"  It is like Keurig and Starbucks got together and said, "We shall taunt you with our flavor, ease of use, and delightful bit of energy we deliver to you every morning, but we will also go and undo all of your baby making efforts!  Bwahaaahaaaahaaa!"

Now check out part 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest