Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 7, 2012

Can I Get Pregnant If He Puts it in My Ear? (Part 7)


 These are all questions about trying to conceive posed in the last week.  I did not edit them at all.  I didn't want to insult the integrity of their questions.

Can I Fail A Drug Test By Having Sex The Night Before?









Photobucket Image Hosting



when i look at my eghhhm eghhhmmm, you know, down there.. i can see my vagina (LOL) what i mean is i can see a black small whole opening up...is this always visible if i stretch out my legs and relax or is it only when you ovulate? i know that when someone ovulates, their cervix is more lower and open...or something like that? can you please explain it to me more because i am very confused..and how the heck can i see my cervix to see if im ovulating or not?! it's too deep in there!
Are you asking if your vagina is only visible when you ovulate?  Where do you think it would go the rest of the month?  Plus, does your vagina really make you laugh out loud? 


 If I take mines and my lesbian partner eggs out in combine it with sperm will the the baby be biological ours?
I mostly want to know how you plan on harvesting you and your partner's eggs.  You are aware that women can't squeeze out eggs and you can't exactly reach up there and pluck them out either, right?  









 When it comes to conception, does the size of the penis matter? Does it take longer to conceive? Does it matter??
 If a woman has a bigger butt, will she have an easier time sitting? 

Is it true that sperm needs to get a ride onto the cervix? Also can you wash off sperm with soap and water?  MEANING. You can only get pregnant if something goes inside of you containing sperm (his private part, finger, ect.) Just asking because that's what i heard. For instance, if he ejaculates onto your butt, it's not going to swim into your uterus.
Thanks for that visual.  Seriously.  Forever burned into my brain.     



Why is it that my husband sperm comes out of my Virginia the way it is?  Any time we make love, i notice that the sperm usually comes out the way it is from m Virgina, what is the probability of getting pregnant
 You are probably just fine but if it starts leaking form your West Virginia... then you have an issue. 
 
Im trying to get pregnant, whats a method that will for sure work?



Now check out part 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8






0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest