Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 22, 2012

Can I Get Pregnant if He Puts it in My Ear? (Part 8)

These are all questions about trying to conceive posed in the last week.  I did not edit them at all.  I didn't want to insult the integrity of their questions.
How do you have sex .and have a baby? Stuck i aint a clue HELP!! im not still sure as where the penis have to go up the women so they can produce a baby, i never used to pay attention at school as i always used to get kicked out the class and couldnt be there to learn. i dont know nothing about sex please explain to me or post me any link that you may know about how to have a baby.. conceving until actual birth please help im really stuck.. ! Thankyou.. also if you havent got anything good to say dont bother answering as i need to know and please dont make stupid comments. ! in skool they showed a video but i didnt watch itas i wasnt in school on that day so i need to find a video that explains 
Sad thing is that you don't even know where to put "it" and will probably probably be a baby daddy by the end of the month.  Start with her ear...


How open the closed mouth of cervix to enter the sperm?
Say Ahhhhhhh!

My partner and I wondering where we can fine a surrogate mother to have our baby? I have MS going through treatment at the moment just don't think I can go through being pregnant, my partner and I wanna find a surrogate mother who can help us :) we both can give our sperm. Please help us we want this so badly, we both want this badly we will always be there for the surrogate mother no matter what!!
If you can both give sperm then I should tell you that it isn't your MS that will prevent you from being able to tolerate pregnancy.  Perhaps the fact that you lack a uterus is more of a concern.  


 Why have i been gassy these last two days? I have been burping and farting a lot! like every 5 mins. It doesnt stink. but its really annoying. My period isnt due till may 6th. 
Eww.  Lay off the Taco Bell. 



How long does sperm live for? I recently got a hand job by my gf and she got none on her pants or anywhere near her vagina but she got some on her hand but wiped it off but how long does it stay and what if she accidently touches her vagina after like 5 minutues like if she is itchy or something someone clarify plz 
I am more concerned about the fact that she might "accidentally" reach inside of her pants and her underwear and scratch her vagina with her dirty hand.  You have yourself quite the classy lady.


My ex is trying to get people preggy help?!? Well first of, I misscarried his child and he was gonna have a baby boy with this other chick he's been seeing and they were happy. together and now they broke up and. left her for another girl I was devastated i know how weird that must sounds but, it's true and now he's going out with this "other girl" and trying to get her preggy and it sucks becuz he's been playing us and I want to tell him something straight up his face but, idk how to help?
For the love of bologna, please do not say "preggy" ever again.  Ever.  




 my bf thinks its so hott when he c*** in a condom and then squeeze it inside me. We dont care If we get preg.  But i was wondering what are the chances of me getting preg if he does this? Cause i thought that once air hits the *** it dont work or something like that lol. So yeah let me know..... I am way out of HS, its just a freaky thing my BF likes after sex that turns him on. We have tried for a baby but its hard for us to get preg. So thats why we dont care if we get preg. We have the money for the baby. I am well old enough to have achild was just wondering if there was a chance

Maybe the reason it is hard for you to get pregnant is because he likes to wear a condom and play with the goods before he lets it get a chance to get where it needs to be.  Just sayin'.




Now check out part 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8
 


0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest