Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 19, 2012

Can I get pregnant if he puts it in my ear? (Part 6)


These are all questions about trying to conceive posed in the last week.  I did not edit them at all.  I didn't want to insult the integrity of their questions.The good things about these posts is that it seems I will never run out of material.   In fact, it seems to get easier every time!








Am I pregnant or bladder infection? i been having sex with ,my Bf with and without protection. March 2 we did it nonstop 3 times without condom. when he would *** he would clean it fast with a piece of cloth then put it back again. That day i was wearing a thong (just for the occacion cus i dont wear those) well after having sex i didnt go home, so i had the thong for 8 hours and it was uncomfortable. Then Sunday March 4 when i had sex with him it was hurting BADLY!!!!! Monday i was itching, i didnt pay much attention cus i shaved my vagina when having sex...
Stop right there!  You shave when having sex?!  Not only is that dangerous, it is incredibly distracting when you are reaching for shaving creams and waving that razor around!  Please try to finish your personal grooming before having intercourse.



ive been having sex a lot this week, im on birth control and i forgot about the time change, could i be prego?
 I understand being late for church or work one day, but it has been two weeks!  No one told her? 




Can you get pregnant when you ovulate?
At first, I wanted to say, "Duh!" but then a bunch of people had beaten me to it.  Then, check out this response. 
~ First of all, You guys are all a bunch of bitches. Leave this poor girl alone. I study this stuff and Even I forgot. Wtf, Don't pick on her just because she doesn't know, Thats why she ******* asked this question!  No honey. You can't.
HaHaHaHa!




I want to know if my friend is pregnant? She is sexually active, but on March 5th she had sexual intercourse for 3times in a row, without any protection, her nipples have somehow started to peel off, her lower back hurts, she gets very sleepy and lazy during the day, has mood swings, no appetite, you guys think she might be?
I can't believe they are so calm when her nipples are peeling off.  I am kind of gagging and freaking out for her friend.  Tape those suckers back on and get thee to a doctor, STAT!




My period is 9 days late and i have ALL the symptoms in the book, and now a new one. GREEN POOP. its been green and soft for a few days now and im still getting negative test. i dont think this is some freak occurance lol. im just wondering why my test isnt positive. im waiting until my NEXT period is due and the day that i am late for that one, im going to the doctors for a blood test. :)
Never in all of my years of trying to conceive did I ever hear of green poop as a sign of pregnancy!  Armed with this new information, I am going to eat nothing but Boo Berry Crunch cereal for my next two week wait!



Did he come inside me? My husband and i had sex last night and i'm unusually wet so i can't tell if he comes or not. But, last night I felt him go really deep inside, then i felt his penis pulsating, then he pulled out. Also, usually after we're done I get up and there is a wet spot on our bed, but last night when i got up there wasn't one. Does that mean that he came inside me and it stayed inside me?
Here is a genius idea!  How about you ASK your husband!  Do you really think that asking a bunch of strangers on the internet is going to get you a better answer than rolling to your right and asking your bedmate?




  How do I become a single mom?  
In the comments below, tell me how you would answer this one? 

Now check out part 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest