Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Can I get pregnant if he puts it in my ear? (Part 3)

Feel free to share!


These are all questions about trying to conceive posed in the last 2-3 days. I did not edit them at all. I didn't want to insult the integrity of their questions. 

Is it true that if you are around pregnant people and trying you are likely to get pregnant?
If this were the case, I am pretty sure there would be a line of infertile women lined up outside of Babies R Us like a Walmart on Black Friday.



I had unprotected sex with my bf 4xs in the past month I'm not having upper pains in the center of my chest just below my rib cage I'm also gasy and have gas pains I've. Had on an off headaches and not to be dirty but when I put my fingers inside of my vigina it feel like the soft. Tissue inside is becoming fatter like its getting bigger so the space inside me is smaller my bf hassle noticed this also during sex I also had pains on my lower left overie I also notice breast tender and resently. Experienced white milky color mucous from my virginal area
Your "virginal" area?  That is all I have to say about that. Plus I just adore the most random placement of periods. 




Is it a baby bump or do I just need to lose a little weight?
I missed my last period (mid October), and took a test after, but the test was negative. I've gained weight the last few weeks though, and I'm trying to decide if it is because of the holidays, or if I am pregnant. It's all in my tummy, but it bounces like flab. (sorry if that's TMI!!) any thoughts?
The bouncy baby pregnancy test is in it's beta version but if you would like to try it goes like this:
1) Wearing just your undergarments, stand in front of a large mirror.
2) Bounce up and down while taking note of the pattern in which your belly fat bounces.
3)If it is a Bounce-Bounce-Jiggle pattern you are okay.  Just lay off the Christmas cookies. If it is a Bounce-Jiggle-Jiggle-Bounce you should probably take a pregnancy test.  Also, it is highly likely that you are carrying a boy, hence the phrase "Bouncing Baby Boy!" 



Is it ok to smoke weed while im pregnant?
My friend did and her baby is fine, I can't quit its too hard and plus i enjoy it too much!! :)
As long as you enjoy it, you should be okay.  I mean, if it is fun then it can't hurt, right? (Please note the sarcasm font!) You know what else is fun and enjoyable?  Waiting until you are married and ready for taking on motherhood.  



Is it possible this could happen? or am I worried about nothing?
When me and my brother are both home from school, we share a bathroom and use the same towels. Is it at all possible that if I dry my vaginal area with the same part of the towel he used to dry his area 10-15 minutes before, that I could get pregnant? I know that STDs can be transmitted that way, and I cannot really ask anyone I know because they would probably laugh.
Bwaahaahaaa and Ewwwwww!  Get your own towels!  I am not a proponent of toweling off my nether regions with anyone's else's towel.  But, honestly, pregnancy is not a concern.  Getting someone else's pubic hair on you... highly likely!! Completely worth the $7.99 bath towel if you ask me! 


I am wanna get pregnant ?
Okay my boyfriend always uses a condom. And I really wanna have a baby with him. I know it's dumb but I am 15 and he's 16 I dont care what you guys think. Should I get on birthcontrol and tell him we dobt need to use condoms anymore ? Then stop using brithcontrol. I think this will keep us together. And stop the fighting. So what should I do. Please don't be rude about it.
I have too many words but none of them are funny or not rude.  I will politely excuse myself from this one and bang my head against a wall. 



Can you just have a "feeling" that your pregnant.. Cause ive been gettin alot of signs. Like alot of baby commericals have been coming on and i went to walmart to buy a.test with 2 of my friends and the women said whos expecting? She was like if i had to guess it would be you. And pointed straight at me. HELP! In all seriousness.

In all seriousness.... You had me at baby commercials!  Then the Walmart lady was just confirmation!  Don't even bother peeing on that test, you are knocked up!

I shared my commentary but I would love to hear yours!  How would you answer one or all of these questions? Share with me in the comments below! 
 
Now check out part 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest