Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 18, 2012

Can I get pregnant if he puts it in my ear? (Part 9)

Its that time again!!! Another installment of: 

For those who are new to these posts These are all questions about trying to conceive posed in the last 2-3 days.  I did not edit them at all.  I didn't want to insult the integrity of their questions.

How to know if my friend is pregnant? my friend is sorta worried that she is pregnant possibly 2 or 3 weeks she said she had sex with her boyfriend twice a two weeks ago and he didnt ***, last weekend they had sex and when he pulled out and made it up to her face he cummed...but she is on birth control and she had a tiny bladder problem and she has dirreha so whats wrong
 First lets start with the fact that I have no idea what the relevance of him doing his thing on your friends face is.  That is just gross.  Second, try not to make fun of your friend's tiny bladder.  Bullying hurts.   


 

How can I tell my boyfriend I stopped taking my birth control? ? I'm tired of taking them, we had sex already but I haven't told him I stopped taking them. He's going too think I'm doing it on purpose that's why I haven't told him.. HELP..
You have a couple of choices.  You can either say, "Guess what?!  Your a daddy!" or you could say something like, "Hey, sweetie! Condoms or fatherhood?  You choose."  Good luck with that. 



Will i possibly get pregnant? Me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday, (monday). and we used a condom , but it kept coming off,so when we finished..he looked on his penis and didnt see it. And i pulled it out, so it was off the whole time we were having sex. I dont know if im pregnant yet i havent checked. So is it a possibility?
While I enjoyed participating in your little scavenger hunt for the missing condom, you could have just written, "I had unprotected sex.  Am I pregnant?"  So my follow up questions would be, are you unmarried?  Under the age of 18?   Making "plenty of money by babysitting?"   If yes to any of these then, yes, you are probably pregnant. 



 Had sex on ovulation day a week befor my period and im having craping?????
I have to recommend trying a gluten free diet.  I used to have a lot of crapping too.  It sucks.




Pregnancy test question?
so i took a pregnancy test this morning, I am 8 days late for my period and the pregnancy test said negative after 10 seconds.. I moved the pregnancy stick around will this affect my results if i moved it around instead of laying it flat on the table?

Thanks

Take it from an expert: You can hold onto a test, do the cha cha, carry it with you as you put away laundry, and put it in your car as you take a trip to the grocery store.  You can even throw that son of a bitch in the trash can, go have a martini, come back 2 hours later dig it out (or pick it off of the top where you layed it strategically so that you could look at it again later) and it will still be mocking your efforts to get pregnant.  Or maybe that is just me. 




I started my period may 1st thru the 6th. I had sex from may 3rd to the 7th. I no its early for pregnancy an I kno its early for ovulation, but I have been having wayyyy more discharge then usual. Its pure white, creamy an there's so much I can feel it leaking out. I no that's it can't be pregnancy so what do u think?
You had sex for 5 days straight?!  I hope you were drinking Gatorade and took a break for a granola bar or something.  Sheesh.  Do you think that 120 hours of intercourse may have something to do with all of that discharge?



What makes or sperm stay in longer ? Is there pills that make stay longer in ?
Installing a disco ball that hangs from your cervix and offering cocktails (no pun inten... no wait... pun totally intended) might get them to stay for a little longer.  As far as pills... I don't know about you but I could go for a Valium. 



Ive Ben haveing in protected sex whit my hubby I'm in my husbens account since about a week he dose not ejaculat in side sorry TMI he pulls out I'm wating for my period in 3 days is there a chance I can be Pregnet I have that pink pad app and it says my flowers was blooming on 1st 2ed 3rd 4th so I dnt think I was ovulating HELP Lastnight me and my husband had unprotected sex and he came in me. Can i still get pregnant if i started my period like right after? We have one son and we're not ready for the second one yet, should i get the day after pill or am i fine?
I'm confused.  Because you husband doesn't ejaculate inside of you you are using his account?  But the best part is that you said that your "flowers was blooming".  I don't know what that means but it makes me laugh!



How do I know if my sperm is any good?
When I pull milk out of the fridge and I am not sure if it is any good, I sniff it.  




 Am i PREGNANT or not ? plzzzzz help me :(? ok i know my date for periods is far away , (22,23 may ) but 2 days b4 yesterday , i vomit twice, im feeling very weak and have alot of headache til now, and yesterday i waz feeling pain in stomach. im really afraid im a pregnent ? :( i cant even tell my mom or any 1 ...plz help me wot to do !!! i cant do home pregnancy test or any thing like dat ... and its about 10 days in my periods date... im dying for dem ...i dnt knw i will spent this 10 days :'(

 i had sex about 1 or 2 week ago....he used condem but some times he rub penis on me....im worried abt dat :(
Wait.  So what you are saying is that you think you are pregnant from your boyfriend rubbing his penis on you.  Unless by "on you" you mean "on or near the entrance of your uterus" you aren't pregnant.  In the future can you ask your boyfriend not to rub his penis on you.  I mean, really, it is kinda creepy. 

Now check out part 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8!




1 comments:

Maria said...

I so needed this right now, Maria, as I lie awake @ almost 4a.m. I busted out laughing at your responses...especially, "you can do the cha cha" snd calling the hpt a s.o.b. LOLOL
That's awesome.
Thinking of you. Praying for you. Thankful for you.
Xoxoxo
Maria

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest