Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 24, 2011

Support Group

I had a good idea!  They don't happen often so when they do, I have to take advantage of them!  I have really enjoyed the past week or so, getting to know all of you better by communicating on my facebook page!   

Since I know that many of you have blogs, I thought we could all share our websites in the comments below so that I can make sure I am following all of you.  Also, others who are interested in having some more cheerleaders for trying to conceive, or need some more support for dealing infertility and/or losses we know how to find you.  If you are pregnant and would like to share your blog please put the fact that you are expecting in the comment as well so that women who aren't ready for that yet aren't surprised.  If you don't have a site, be sure to pop over to my facebook page and introduce yourself.  I love getting to know you all better!

And just because I hate having posts with no pictures...


0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest