Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another Monthly Gift!!

I really had fun last month giving away a wonderful prize pack for all of my readers!  I realize that this prize pack is geared toward those who are currently trying to conceive but if you aren't yet trying, not sure when you might start trying, or still coping with a loss, this prize pack has something for everyone!  So enjoy the second monthly gift that everyone can look forward to! 

One of the things that I have always been drawn to when dying to pass the time, is computer games.  My all time favorite are the adventure/puzzle games.  You know the ones where you travel around and have to hunt for clues, solve brain teasers, and almost never use the online cheats!  This CD-ROM game package has 4 of them!  Seriously!  Just think of all of the hours you can play and keep your mind off of symptoms, aches, twinges, and cramps.  Not trying just yet?  What a fun way to waste time precious time on your computer without the threat of getting baby crazy, bitten by the baby bug, or getting baby rabies, as Jayme @ The Tater Twins calls it!


Who doesn't love a great chick flick?!  You know the kind where you grab a pint of Chubby Hubby Ice cream, a box of tissues, a hot water bottle, and a snuggly blanket.  How about 4 chick flicks?  This DVD has The Notebook, Nights in Rodanthe, Message in a Bottle, and A Walk to Remember. I don't recommend watching them all in one night.   That could be hazardous to your mental health and I am not sure if your husbands would ever let you come back and read my blog if they find you in a soggy wet heap on your living room floor with a melted pint of Chubby Hubby.  Pace yourself!



Then, because few thing feel better than a hot bath after a long, rough day, I have thrown in two packets of Stress & Tension Relief Bath Salts.  Last months winner told me that the foaming bath oil of the same scent smelled heavenly so I expect this to smell the same!

Then how about some of the medicine that everybody likes?  These dark covered chocolate almonds are sure to be worthy of hiding in a sock drawer. Plus, it is good for your heart, right? 


And then, just because no woman of child bearing age should be without a box of pee sticks in their bathroom cabinet, a box of 3 First Response Early Result pregnancy tests!  Now, if you are TTC, you know that these are a great test to have on hand for that uncontrollable urge to test too early.  And, if they are free, you can test even earlier because there is no "Pee Stick Guilt" when you didn't pay a dime for them!  Not TTC?  You could either gift them to someone who is or keep them in your bathroom cabinet to freak out your husband or nosy house guests!



How's all that sound?  I hope you are as excited to win as I am to gift it!  Enter now and share with all of your friends!




0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest