Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, February 11, 2012

Please Pray


Now what?  Don't get me wrong, I am excited!  But I feel like I should be doing something.  Yesterday I spent my whole day hunched over pee sticks trying to catch them in the right light.  Today, it is there.  It is there, right?  I know it isn't dark, but it is a start.  I will probably take a test everyday for a while so I can see lines get darker.  Hopefully!

I haven't been in this position in so long I don't know how to react.  I don't have the immediate joy and excitement that first time moms get.  I am hopeful.  I am happy.  I am scared though too. 

Doug reminded me this morning that this baby isn't ours.  This baby belongs to God and that He will do with it as He wills.  I am thankful that today I get to carry this child.  I hope that tomorrow I get to carry it still, and that there are many more tomorrows after that. 

I am so thankful for all of your support and prayers and would appreciate if you would continue.  You know how people say that there is light at the end of the tunnel?   I feel like I have been waiting in a very long line to start  my way through that tunnel in hopes of seeing the light at the end of it.  Your prayers and support will help to light the way. 
Thank you so very much! 

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest