Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Wait is Almost Over... 11 dpo

Many of you know that I have been testing out my trigger shot using cheap internet dip strips.  It was fun the first time.  It had been so long since I had seen an positive test that it didn't even bother me that they weren't real.  That is until the end.  Right around the time I expected to see the lines get light or go away, the blasted things started taunting me and teasing me.  Sometimes a touch lighter, sometimes darker, and sometimes the same.  I also started using the name brand tests so that I wouldn't go crazy analyzing evap lines, ghost lines and squinters.  But what did I do... exactly what I was trying to avoid.  So today as I am about to close the book on this cycle with another lighter test, I thought I would share with you the craziness that I subjected myself to the past few days. (Clicking on the pictures will enlarge them.  You may have to then use your back button to come back to the page.)

8 DPO Can you see it?
Yea!  Looking darker!  Could this finally be it?
Uh oh.  I was hoping for darker.  Looks lighter... Ugh.
Only professional squinters need apply.  Losing almost all hope. 
The past 18 cycles I have been handling the disappointment rather well.  This time I have been an emotional wreck.  I have spent way too much time on message boards and consulting with Dr. Google.  I am exhausted.  I just really wanted this to be the month.  I know that technically it isn't over until it is really over but I would just like to sleep until then. 

And the saga continues... Today's test on 12 DPO... This is torture!
What do you think?  Can you see it?

Care to share any of your testing pictures or thoughts on testing early?  Feel free to link up blog posts below or tell me what you think in the comments. 

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest