Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 30, 2011

Fertility Friday- Baby Making II

A month or so ago I was inspired to share some of my best drawing skills (which isn't bad if I were a fourth grader!) to illustrate some of the "other techniques" used when getting pregnant is more of a priority than a pastime.  If you missed the first installment, they are HERE

These other techniques are based on ideas by my so creative and hysterical readers!


The Dead Fish
This is when one, or sometimes both, of the participants is less than enthusiastic about the nights events.  Long day at work?  Tough workout at the gym?  It doesn't matter the cause, just don't expect any energy from this dead fish.  "Just be happy I'm laying here."  



The Backup Plan

It has happened to me at least twice where I found myself flying solo during ovulation time.  With out the other half in town, the mind tries to get creative.  Just FYI- The turkey baster idea only works if the "donation" is fresh.  So don't try to stash it between a pizza and the ice cube tray.  It won't work.



The Stealth Mode
The Stealth Mode comes in handy when those out of town guests show up during that fertile window.  Maybe it is a clogged toilet, a personal health issue, but something happens to come up that requires that you and your significant other step away for a while.  Be sure that the excuse is something that Uncle Hal won't volunteer with.  Then, serve a lovely, large dessert and step away.  Quickly and quietly is key!  And, above all else, lock the door! 

Keep the ideas coming folks!  I must admit that I have too much fun drawing these pictures*!

*Please note- Pictures are not drawn to scale. Ha Ha Ha

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest