Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 29, 2011

Patience or Lack Thereof

I have faith in Him and His plan.

I do, right?  The past few cycles I have been really trying to give myself a pep talk.  I have been trying so hard to think positively.  I have been wanting to always be finding the sunshine on the cloudiest of days.   But, sometimes it is hard.  I need to be rejoicing and thanking Him for everything He has blessed me with, instead of feeling like I am waiting for Him to bless me again.  Does that even make sense?  I am thankful.  I am blessed.  I am happy.  I am human, too.  I want another baby.

So what is faith anyway?  According to Wikipedia, faith is trust, hope and belief in the goodness, trustworthiness or reliability of a person, concept or entity.  I do trust, hope, and believe that God will bless me with another child.  I have that kind of faith.  But do I have the patience?  That is the part I am struggling with.  So today, instead of trying to figure out what God would want me to know about being patient, I am going to find out by reading His words. 

(Insert some very peaceful and pensive music while I go look at this site.)

Romans 5:1-4
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

So maybe my infertility is about me building even more faith.  My tribulation is teaching me about patience (boy is it ever!), and I am gaining experience (maybe to share with others?) and with every month of "experience" I am getting just a little more hopeful.  I am getting closer to another child.  I am going to enjoy a pregnancy again.  I know it!

If anyone would like to share in the comments, scripture or quotes that help them stay positive, I would love to read them.  I could use some inspiration as I am waiting patiently for the "two week wait" to pass. 





0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest