Feel free to share! Tweet
Tweet These are all questions about trying to conceive posed in the last 2-3 days . I did not edit them at all. I didn't w...
On 1/3/12, I received a 10,000 mIU/ml shot of HCG, the same hormone that a pregnancy test is designed to test for. It's purpose is to ...
There is a phenomenon that, unless you have had a miscarriage or deal with infertility, you will never be aware of. A woman can go years an...
- January (15)
- February (12)
- March (14)
- April (16)
- May (26)
- June (30)
- July (30)
- August (25)
- September (23)
- October (21)
- November (24)
- December (26)
- January (23)
- February (20)
- March (18)
- April (42)
- May (17)
- June (13)
- July (10)
- August (8)
- September (10)
- October (8)
- November (5)
- December (8)
- God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!
After digesting all of that helpful information, this book goes on to point out many lesser known contributing factors to infertility. While there was a lot of attention payed to the BPA in certain plastics, we may not be aware of the toxins in hundreds of products that we are exposed to every day. Many of these are linked to an increase of infertility as well as miscarriages. This information, while a bit tough to swallow, is important to consider. Not just for coping with infertility or miscarriage, but for our lives in general.
The book also clearly defines a diet that they feel will greatly improve fertility. I will warn you that the diet might be drastically different from what you currently eat. The recommendation is vegetarianism with the ultimate goal being a raw foods only diet. I can certainly appreciate this kind of lifestyle. I am even willing to see how this diet could likely lead to a very healthy lifestyle which always helps when dealing with infertility. As a farmer of grass fed beef cattle, I can't commit myself to this level of dedication.
If you are looking to try something new, that can really change your life, and may also improve your chances of conceiving and reducing your risk of miscarriage, this book has a lot of really helpful information. I like many of the ideals that this book talks about and it forced me to consider some other aspects of my environment that I now recognize needs some changes. This book introduces a really great program for those of you who feel ready to truly commit yourself to really making your body and lifestyle as healthy and baby friendly as possible. My opinion is that this book isn't necessary in order to get pregnant, because really, women all over the world are eating Big Macs and Taco Bell and getting pregnant. But, this book could really benefit one's lifestyle, health, and could also lead to a happy and healthy pregnancy! Now, who doesn't want that?!
Please check out their website where they offer a money back guarantee!
Not only was I lucky enough to get to read this book, I am lucky enough to be able to share it with one of my lucky readers!
Please note that I was not compensated in any way for this review. All opinions are my own! Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for my review.
How to enter: leave a comment on this post for EACH entry telling me which entry you participated in listed below. Each comment serves as a "ticket" and will give you an opportunity to win! The mandatory entry MUST be done before any others will count. Giveaway ends August 1st at 12:00pm EST.
MANDATORY ENTRY: comment below and tell me your age and how long you have been trying to conceive, when you will begin trying, or something else about you.
- Follow this blog publicly on google friend connect (right side bar) and comment saying you did so.
- Like Life, Loss, and Other Things Worth Mentioning on facebook and comment saying you did so.
- Follow Life, Loss, and Other Things Worth Mentioning on twitter and comment saying you did so.
- Share this giveaway on twitter or facebook (1 entry for each. Both can be done twice a day. Be sure to comment each time!)
- Grab my new button and put it on your blog, message board signature, or web page and post the link in the comments (5 extra entries!)