Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 7, 2011

Passing the Time

Every month I find myself wishing time to pass just a little bit faster just so that I can find out if I am going to see two pink lines. This cycle is no different. I am trying so hard to not let everything consume my every thought but it is so hard to get my head somewhere else. So, today, I am going to write down a list of things to do to pass the time.

  • Blog. You might be hearing a bit more from me over the coming days (if the boys allow me to).
  • Pick colors to paint the stairwell and upstairs hallway. I like a pretty shade of green. Everyone else likes beige. Ugg. How boring is that?
  • Plan a trip to see one of my very dearest friends. She is one of those people who despite how much time passes, how much life passes, and how busy we become that we can always pick up right where we left off. Love Ya!
  • Lose 3 pounds. Note to self- Stop buying those delicious little chocolate chunk cookies from the bakery.
  • Ignore any pinching, pulling, tugs, cramps, etc. that may originate from my uterine area.
  • Stay away from websites that sell any trying to conceive paraphernalia (even if it is dirt cheap tests).
  • Do not chart my "Two Week Wait" symptoms on any chart, spreadsheet, or other tracking device.
  • Only look at my cycle chart once a day. Okay. Twice. Sometimes I forget what it looked like by noon.
  • Make a public statement (perhaps on my blog) that I will not test until after I am late for my period. Oh. Who am I kidding? THAT will never happen.
  • Pray and thank God for all of the blessings I already have.
Is it next week yet? I guess I need to work on a longer list.



0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest