Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 14, 2013

10 Days

Being pregnant after a loss or losses, is a awkward place to be.  I'm not trying to conceive anymore but reluctant to jump with both feet into a world of pregnancy and baby bumps.  It really is a one day at a time kind of thing.  Each day that passes is one day closer to our appointment to hopefully hear a heartbeat.  I only have 10 more days to go until I can breathe just a little bit easier.

I won't lie.  I have spent a lot of time looking back at this post from last year.  I was pregnant one day and then not pregnant the next.  My test line went from dark to not dark.  My world came crashing down just one day from when I allowed myself to think that that pregnancy was going to end with a baby.  To say that I am not a little worried that the same is going to happen would be an understatement. 

I keep reminding myself of these things:

1. I really think that my having a very thin lining as evidenced both by ultrasounds and by my scant, light periods, really was a contributing factor to my losses.  I know that my lining was a perfect 9.6 mm.

2. With my other losses, I have been sick.  It seemed to start around the time implantation would take place and I would feel better when the bleeding started.  This time, much like with my pregnancy with Joey, I feel good!

3. This is from 22 days past ovulation last year-


   Yesterday at 21 days past ovulation and I got this-

I'm still nervous but feeling better with everyday that passes. For now... I am off to take a nap. 

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest