Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Have you seen my blog mojo?

I don't know what is going on with me.  I just can't seem to gather my thoughts lately let alone organize them into an easy to read post.  So today, I have decided to do some random thoughts.

  • Lets get the TTC stuff out of the way and say that I am 7 dpo and have already tested.  Twice.  I am ridiculous.  There should be meetings for people like me. 

  • I have spent the better part of the last 2 weeks in the kitchen making and canning tons of things but mostly things containing tomatoes.  Did you know that your hands can get pruney from tomatoes?  Yes.  They can.  I am tired of tomatoes. 

  • A friend's father passed away and Doug was talking to our friend on the phone.  Gavin was confused since Doug is wasn't a part of our bedtime routine so he, of course, asked what he was doing.  I explained that our friend was sad and that daddy needed to help her feel better. Gavin asked why she was sad.  I thought for a minute since I wasn't sure I wanted to talk about a person dying.  I chose my words wisely.  I told Gavin that she was sad because she missed her daddy.  I should have known that Gavin would have kept on asking questions.  Gavin asked where her daddy went so, since I feel it is important to be honest, I said, "He went to Heaven."  Gavin thought for a second and said, "When you go to Heaven you don't come back?"  I told him, "No."  Then Gavin looked right at me and said...  "It's okay.  Jesus is going to go to Heaven and tell her daddy that he can go home now."  

  • What do you get when you cross a women who has a true and very real phobia of public speaking with a radio talk show host?  You get me.  I have now done 3 radio shows and I am getting better at it each time.  While I would love to have you all listen and even call in, the realization that people are actually listening might freak me out.  But go ahead and call in!  I might freak out but it will be the good kind of freak out... mostly!  http://www.ttccommunity.com/index.php/radio-show  The live show is Sunday night at 9 pm EST!

  • I'm going to be 36 in a couple of days.  That sucks.  But, I can't help but hope for a little bit of good news of the two lined variety to help me celebrate.  
That is all for now.  I hope you all are well and for those who are also trying to get pregnant, I have already commanded AF to not show up for anyone on my birthday.  Thursday has been declared no AF day.   That hag had better listen! 

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest