Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 27, 2012

Gurgle.

That is the sound that this cycle is making.  Here's to cycle number 28 having a better outcome.

Not only was this cycle a bust, but my efforts to lose weight took a hit too.  My wonderful brother and sister-in-law came a few weeks ago for a visit.  It was so much fun but I hardly burned any calories and had many excuses to consume them.  We spent a lot of time in the kitchen cooking and canning some treats that I look forward to enjoying this fall and winter!

When they left, I thought that I would be able to make up for some lost time and work out double time.  Instead, my mom and I continued out canning adventures and spend the better part of the last week and a half in the kitchen.  So much for exercise.

Then finally it was time to get back to business.  Then, my dad suggests a trip with the boys to a farm in Amish country that has exotic animals.  Seriously.  Who can turn down exotic animals?

I wish I would have taken my good camera with me.  Instead, all I have are these crappy cell phone pics.  But still... pretty awesome! 
I am officially back on the weight loss wagon and I am looking forward to seeing the 100's before October arrives!  I plan on calling the RE tomorrow and setting up an appointment to talk about options.  I am also going to try to do a better job of blogging at least a couple times a week.  I miss it.  Exercise has become my priority but blogging is still very dear to my heart.  I hope you all will hang in there with me while I get out of my slump and work my way toward a baby bump. 

P.S.  I have thought of several new "Reasons I hate Infertility" so maybe a fun post will come soon! 

1 comments:

Maria said...

Glad to hear you had a great time with your brother and sil. I am sorry that this cycle wasn't the one and am praying that Fall blesses you greatly!
Xoxox
Maria

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest