Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 16, 2012

Your World, Your Words

I made brief mention of the writing contest that is being hosted by ttccommunity.com, but I thought I would take just a few minutes to explain how and why you should share your words.   But first I'll give my super quick update on me.

I ovulated a day or two (or maybe three) ago.   I am still working very hard to continue to lose weight. I am down 16 pounds and feeling better everyday.  I look forward to saying goodbye to obesity in the coming days as I only have a couple more pounds to go!  That journey won't be over but it is a pretty exciting milestone!!  Plus, plenty of reading has told me that getting out of the obese range will increase not just my odds of conceiving, but sustaining a pregnancy.  Feeling pretty good about that!

So back to the writing contest!

Each month there is going to be a theme for all of the articles.  This month's theme is Starting & Growing a Family.  What is so awesome about this, is that pretty much everyone in the world qualifies to write articles.  Those articles can then potentially win some big money, $3,200 dollars to be exact!  I shared some potential ideas for articles on ttccommunity.com (here) if you are drawing a blank.

I don't want anyone to think that you need to be a blogger, currently trying for a baby, dealing with infertility, or even a woman for that matter.  All you need is a computer so that you can write an article and submit it.  That is it!  Still not sure you qualify to write?  Even if you have zero personal experience in the world of Starting & Growing a Family, you can do a little research and put together an informative article on any subject that falls under that broad theme. For all of the details please read this!

Each month will be a different theme, so be sure to check out our theme calendar and start writing! 


Please share this on facebook and tweet about it so we can get the word out about this amazing opportunity! 
Thank you!

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest