Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Little of This. A Little of That.

I feel like it has been a while since I posted anything personal.    I have just enough energy for bullet points.   

I have been walking twice a day for about 43 minutes each time.  I am logging my calories and exercise each day.  I am slowly starting to see some changes.  I am super excited about that!  Actually lost 4 pounds.  Not to shabby!


I feel like facebook has been quiet.  That scares me.  Call it my ability to anticipate a wave of pregnancy announcements but I really think it is coming.  It is always calmest before the storm of ultrasound pictures and adorable ways to announce a pregnancy. 

Speaking of facebook... every time I consider posting something as my facebook status I ask myself, "Does anyone outside of my immediate family care?"  Sometimes I wish more people would ask the same thing. 

We switched Joey to a toddler bed.  I really anticipated a week of chaos and redirection.  Turns out, even Joey, my wild child, can handle change like a champ.  We left the bed in the exact same place and with the same bedding and everything.  The only thing we changed was the front of the crib is a guardrail.  It is like nothing changed at all! 

I have only taken my morning temp about 50% of the time.  It is kind of nice to not be as focused on the TTC thing.  But... with that said... Last month I found a really good deal on the digital OPKs and they were actually due to expire soon so... can't let those go to waste.  I started testing on day 10 and was shocked to see a smiley face.  I couldn't help but to test again the next day and got a positive in the morning and in the evening.  Then, on cycle day 12, I got two more positive tests in the morning and evening again.  I couldn't help butput in a call to Dr. Google and he told me that studies have shown a correlation between long LH surges and ovulating multiple eggs.  Wouldn't that be ironic on a cycle off from the clomid? 

I am not sure how I came across this event on facebook but I signed up.  It is a birthday card shower for a woman who has a rare heart condition who is celebrating her 30th birthday, a huge milestone for her.  I have two cards so that Gavin can send one and so can I.  I don't know her, but I know how wonderful she will feel when she gets a bunch of birthday cards.  If you are interested, please join me.  

I am about halfway through my two week wait and I promise to update with any news. 


I hope that you all entered the Share the Blog Love giveaway!  Last week to enter!

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest