Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bunch of Bullets

Just enough brain matter to do some bullet points and more giggles.  As it turns out Blogger doesn't want to cooperate with a giggle today so.... feel free to tell some jokes in the comments!


  • First, I know that my blog is about me and I am not going to be able to please everyone, but please know that my last post was a touch of my very best sarcasm.  Sometimes the only way I can get through yet another month of trying for a pregnancy with no luck is to laugh at the whole situation.  I am sorry if I offended anyone.  That was clearly not my intent.  Just trying to bring a smile to the faces of others who find themselves feeling down.  
  • I am super excited about the giveaways that will be starting this weekend!  I am still hearing back from sponsors and I am excited to share that we have some pretty cool items being added to the list!  How about a Fertile Focus Microscope, a set of Cycle Beads, a gift set of 25 Ovulation Test and 10 Pregnancy Tests to name a few.  This is going to be so much fun!  

  • I am using Soy Isoflavones this cycle.  Many tote Soy Iso to be the all natural Clomid.  My goal is really just to increase my chances of success.  The downfall?  I have had 3 days of what I can call nothing less than migraines, complete with nausea and vomiting.  Pleasant, huh?  The things we do... 
  • Thanks to everyone that commented about the Gavin thing at Chick-Fil-A.  You all really did make me feel better and maybe even a bit prouder that my sweetie is such a sweetie!
  • Earlier this week we planted tons of Red Raspberry canes and a bunch of strawberries too.  We don't expect to get a yield of strawberries but we should be able to harvest the raspberries twice this year!  I now need to read about how and when to harvest the leaves for tea!  I think this will be pretty cool to be able to have my very own tea on hand for when I get pregnant!  I am going to add this to my routine when I get another positive test.  

  • We have started several trays of seeds in the house this year for the garden.  I love how Gavin has been able to participate in watching our plants grow!  I hope we get tons of food from the garden this year as it is our goal to grow as much of our own food as possible this year!  It will be nice to eliminate as many chemicals as possible!

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest