Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Which Way?

I am in my 20th cycle of trying to conceive my 3rd child.  You know, when I first started trying this time around, if you would have told me that I wouldn't be sporting a big round baby bump by now I would have laughed at you. 


We tried 3 rounds of clomid with a trigger.  Nothing good came of that unless you count a really emotional roller coaster of hope with long lingering HCG and false positives.  I spent way too much time watching people get congratulated over and over again about how there would be no way for a trigger to be showing up 13 days later.  I love being in the 1%... all the time.

So this is our first cycle of going au natural again.  I was pleasantly surprised to see this on day 13.

Now fast forward to yesterday.  I had a little dip in my temperature.  Now, while to many who never charted, I might sound a little crazy, but when I am 7 days past ovulation and my temp does something a little erratic, I can't help but get a little hopeful.  A dip can mean good things if the temp bounces back up.  Last night I was so excited to see if my morning temperature was going to make me smile.  Then, this morning, my temp did more than make me smile.  It made me gasp.  It jumped clear up to 99.0 degrees.  That was almost a whole degree higher than yesterday.  I thought for sure it couldn't be real.  I took my temp again.  99.2  Then again about 30 minutes later.  99.1  Then an hour later.  99.1  Then this afternoon after going shopping, eating lunch, feeling healthy with the exception of a horrible headache.  99.1

I know that it could mean nothing.  I know I could just be getting a touch of something.  But here I am somewhere between..
and

Then just to make matters worse, I have a horrible headache.  I often get headaches when I don't get enough caffeine.  Hello.  My name is Maria and I am a caffeine addict.  But today I have had a cup of coffee and a soda.  I should not be going through withdrawal.  Then this morning, as I wiped my nose, it started gushing blood.  I get it.  It is the middle of winter.  The air is dry.  Nosebleeds aren't unheard of for me.  But why, oh why does it also have to be a potential pregnancy symptom?!  Probably because no matter where I am in my cycle, I can always find this street...


If you want to come and obsess with me, I can be found over at www.ttccommunity.com.  Find me and friend me!  I am Maria! 




0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest