Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 2, 2012

Pulling the Trigger... again.

I am going first thing in the morning tomorrow to do a scan to check for follicles and do my trigger shot again.  I'm hoping that the third time is the charm.  It just has to work one of these times!

In honor of the impending ovulation and those waiting for the sometimes elusive egg to pop.... Enjoy! 
Feel free to share!


0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest