Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011

While I Wait... 4DPO



Today I get to write a letter to my womb according to my While I Wait list. So... here it goes!











Dear Wombie McWomberstein Wombtastic Wonder R.U. Indere Womb:

I don't communicate with you very often because I am starting to feel a little slighted. You haven't exactly been returning my "calls."  I have invited you to a number of engagements and I have been thinking that you are going to hold up your end of the deal but you don't even show up.  I am just starting to wonder if you are even in there?  Did you get invited to hang out in a more hospitable host?  I'm pretty sure I would be aware if you broke up with me, right?  I mean... where are you?  How can you leave me hanging like this?

I would be remiss if I didn't thank you for the wonderful job you did cooking up the two boys I have.  You did a great job with them and I know that you can do it again.  You just need to get your head in the game.  Be receptive to the little eggs that want to implant and show them the love you showed Gavin and Joey.

I will try my best to give you a nice break after this time.  I know you must be feeling a little used in the past 4 years but I gave you a 30 hiatus before I requested your services.    So when you get back from your Womb Union Meeting, it is time to clock in and earn your keep.

Sincerely,
The Infertile Chick Upstairs

What would you tell your womb if had ears and could hear? Share in the comments or link up your post!

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest