Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, October 9, 2011

Focusing on The Good Stuff

If you are a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter, you know that I am not celebrating with a two lined test in my hand.  In fact, I had 3 separate one lined tests on three different days further cementing my suspicions that what I was feeling was my period moving into town.  But, as unusual as it may seem, I was okay.  I was fine with cycle number 15 beginning instead of cycle number 14 ending.  Instead of focusing on the failure of yet another cycle, I am choosing to really look forward to the fact that I am just one month closer to my next baby.  This is exciting!

I know that the fact that I am going to try Clomid this cycle has something to do with my enthusiasm.  But it still holds true that even though I am not already pregnant, wonderful things are going to happen to me.  I go tomorrow morning for an ultrasound to, I assume, get a baseline before I start the Clomid in a couple of days.

The past few days, I have had two sick kids.  Gavin had a double ear infection and Joey has just been fighting a cough and cold.  Today, since it was a beautiful day and both were feeling significantly better, we let them play outside on our freshly finished play set.  With my camera in hand, I caught some amazing examples of how important it is to look past the sad moments to catch the perfection of sheer happiness.

We can focus on this part of our day, week, month, or life.  
 

Or these...





0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest