Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A New Vaccuum-WW

I bought a new sweeper this week, and first, had a little fun with the stickers. 

I learned that while I was looking for great suction I didn't mean that I wanted it to tear up my favorite Ohio State Buckeye's door mat.   It seriously grabbed that thick thread and ate it up like it was Lady and The Tramp stood her up!  I had to stand with both feet on that mat while attempting to reach around with the arm not trying to restrain the sweeper and push on the foot petal to turn it off.  I managed it but will never use that sweeper on anything that is not bolted down to the floor. 


If you are a fan of seek and find games this one's for you.  Find (2) Child Sized Socks, (1) Farm Animal Pig.


0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest