Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ways to Take Welcome Womb

If you are one of the lucky ladies who have managed to choke down Welcome Womb then you know that there is nothing yummy about it.  In fact, most who have let the Welcome Womb pass their lips have either gagged, dry heaved, or spoken words that they may only speak again in childbirth.  So, after yet another request for ideas on how to ingest the herbs, I was inspired to turn my answers into a post.  


My most successful cocktail is brewing a cup of peppermint tea as strongly as I could.  By "strongly brewed", I mean I left the teabag in for about 10 minutes.  I then put a couple of teaspoons of honey in and then, while being very careful to not smell the Welcome Womb, I added it to the brew.  I would stir it up and make sure that the tea was cool enough that I could essentially chug it.  That was by far the best way for me. 




For the times that I didn't feel like having tea or didn't have time to make it, I made friends with juices.  The more flavorful the juice the better.  Plain apple juice or grape juice didn't work for me.  It would just make the whole glass of juice taste like the Welcome Womb.  I found that thicker juices like a V8 Fusion or something that also had some vegetables in it seemed to mask the flavor more.  When I used juice I would put the the WW in the glass first then pour no more than a swallow or two of the juice into the glass.  Then... One, Two, Three... Down the Hatch.  I would then pour just a little bit more juice into the glass and chase it.  Although, it might be better to have a different glass with the chaser so that the chaser doesn't smell like or have any hint of the herbs.  


 

I did try it a few times in coffee with flavored creamer so if you are still drinking coffee or a cup a decaf this is also an option.  It did a pretty good job of hiding the flavor enough that I could drink it.  But, like the tea, I would make sure the coffee isn't too hot.  The faster you can drink it the better.  So if you like to savor and enjoy your coffee, don't ruin it with the Welcome Womb.  




If you have used Welcome Womb and have come up with any other methods of taking the herbs, I encourage you to share your tips and tricks in the comments section!  If anyone has any other questions that aren't covered here or in my Welcome Womb Experience post, feel free to drop me an email!  Or if you just want to chat, I would love to hear from you!








0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest