Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 2, 2011

Your Kid Said What?

I thought it would be fun to start a Mr. Linky posting opportunity each Thursday! If you have kids, see kids, teach kids, are related to kids, or were once a kid, we have all heard some of the funniest things come out of kids' mouths. Starting this week, I am going to ask you to share some of the most hysterical, most profound, most unusual things you have heard come out of the mouths of children. Post them on your blog and link up below! Please grab the Your Kid Said What??? button or link back in your post if you are participating. This is going to be fun!




This video is of Gavin finally saying what Doug had hoped would be his first word. It wasn't his first but we think it is pretty awesome that at 3 years old, he can say it. He is getting better at enunciating. Antidisestablishmentarianism






0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest