Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013

24 Weeks: Viability

I know that my losses are all early losses, but I still breathe a short sigh of relief when I pass this milestone.  I no longer need to use the doppler to verify that he is still in there and doing okay.  He is kicking and poking me routinely and Gavin was even able to feel him a couple of times.

Speaking of Gavin, he couldn't be more excited about the new baby coming.  He talks about it to anyone who will listen including, cashiers, WalMart greeters, and anyone else who feigns interest.  He has been especially cuddly lately and one evening told me that he wanted to snuggle with me and the baby.  He curled up next to me on the couch and slung and arm over my tummy and life was good. Very very good. 

Joey is also looking forward to a new baby brother although I am pretty sure he doesn't really get it.  I think he knows that there is a "baby" in my belly and that that "thing" will be his brother, but I also think  he pictures it more like a stuffed animal that we can heave into the corner.  We're trying to get him ready for the shock of a lifetime. 

You probably wouldn't believe me but I really do have a lot of blog posts in my head and ready to be transcribed into works of art or at least a series of sentences that make up a really good paragraphs.  It has been so long since I really wrote.  For those of you who have been blog readers for a long time, then you know the ones I mean.  The ones that are sometimes on the "other side of the fence."  Maybe even considered controversial by some.  Yeah.  Those topics.  I don't know why I stopped writing those posts.  It might be because I was consumed with infertility and the quest for a baby.  It might also be the fact that I have grown so close to so many of you, that I worry a lot more about burning bridges that I value. 

Loyal friends and readers: Please know that it is not my goal to be offensive or start a fight.  I am not attacking anyone, just sharing my thoughts and opinions.  I am not secretly trying to pick on anyone in particular.  I am always open to friendly debates and discussions that can be handled passionately yet respectfully.

Perhaps next week I'll post something juicy!  For now... I'll leave you with some fun pictures!




0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest