Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 24, 2013

11 weeks

Blew right past week 10 with no post.  Oops!  Beside saying goodbye to Grandma, nothing really remarkable happened with me last week.  I did find the baby's heartbeat with my doppler at home several times.  I found that having a full bladder was helpful.  That, and using plenty of ultrasound gel.  It seems to be around 135-155.

I am feeling better and better about this baby being a sticky one.  So many of my beloved cousins and family members shared their thoughts that Grandma was watching over this little baby and that they deeply believe that this baby is going to be in my arms in September.   It really is a wonderful image to think of Grandma as this baby's special angel. 

I am still very tired but that might have a lot to do with the fact that not only has it been a very emotional week and I have been tending to sick kids and a very sick husband.  Doug has been doing well with the AIH for a long time now.  Unfortunately, one of the issues of AIH and being on immune-suppressants is that a typical cold that you and I could shake in a few days, turns into something much different for him.  We are hopeful that with another day or two of rest that he will finally be back to his healthy self. 

So, on a more positive note, I would like to know from all of you, what pregnancy products are impossible to go 40 weeks without.  This can be first hand knowledge or things that you have on your wish list!  Just looking for some ideas as I float into the second trimester soon.


Until next week....
someecards.com - Ever notice that people will rub a pregnant woman's belly and say

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest