Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 31, 2013

7 Weeks

I got another peek at baby today as am pleased to say that everything was looking good and the heart was beating away at 158 beats per minute.  Hearing that sound and seeing things looking good completely made me feel better about the fact I had to wait 80 minutes to see the doctor. I read my Cosmo magazine and learned that I am a) too old to appreciate fashion b) that magazines are nothing but advertisements and c) that I am completely detached from mainstream media.  I mean, who ARE these people?  Why do they wear so much eye make up? 

Anyway, I have completed 7 1/2 weeks of pregnancy and feeling better about things everyday, but not completely feeling safe.  If my fertility history has taught me anything, it is that the one thing I thought I would never have to deal with could very well be my next hurdle.

When I first started I never thought I would know what a miscarriage was like.  Then I did.

I never thought I would know what having multiple miscarriages would feel like.  Then I did.

I never thought I would have a hard time conceiving.  Then I did.

So to say that I am not worried about having a late loss would be a lie.

Every single day is a blessing and I am thrilled that I am able to experience this miracle again. 

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest