Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 24, 2013

6 Weeks

Actually I am 6 weeks and 4 days but who is counting?  Oh yeah.  I am.  Every day that I am pregnant is a blessing and one that I thank God for.

I'll just cut to the chase.  I got to hear a heartbeat!  One healthy little baby measuring just as it should had a heart beating away!  Just as the doctor showed me the baby she asked me if I had had any spotting or bleeding.  I told her no and she showed me a spot on the screen that indicated that there is some sort of bleeding happening in my uterus.  She went back to how great that there is a heartbeat and how my risk of miscarriage drops down to only 10%.  While that is good, I much prefer to say that my chance of having a successful pregnancy is now 90%.

She isn't too concerned about the bleeding and explained that it could simply be implantation.  She also felt as if we had used a different ultrasound machine, we likely wouldn't have even noticed it.  As a precautionary measure I am not allowed to have sex, lift anything over 15 pounds (Sorry Joey.  Looks like you have to climb into your own car seat now!), or exercise.

So far so good.  I kinda wish we would have been on a different ultrasound machine because not knowing about that little bleed happening in there would be kind of nice.  Baby had a heart rate of 119 beats per minute.

And now in his/her film debut I present to you The Baby...


Please keep those prayers coming!  

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

Follow by Email