Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

While I Wait... 5DPO

Urine For Some Fun
Sung to the tune of Jingle Bells:

Peeing on a stick has never been more fun
Dip it in a cup and wait until it's done!
Hold it in the light and tilt it side to side.
Is that a line see?  I need better light!

First Response, Wondfos, and Answer are okay.
O what fun it is to pee on those.  I'd do it every day!
I love lines.  Faint or dark.  They are all the same!
They all mean something good.  A baby's on the way!

You can buy them in a store or secretly online.
Get yourself a digital or ones with two pink lines.
You can play with blue ones but be careful if you start.
They can show a positive that just might break your heart.

I'll admit I like to test.  I wish my husband understood.
O the money I've flushed away, much more than I should.
All I need is a BFP, a BFP real soon.
'Cause then I promise not to test 'til late this afternoon.

I hope this has inspired you to write a song about fertility! Link up your posts or comment below with your lyrics!





0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest