Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 5, 2011

Let's Get Crackin'! Misaligned Pelvis and Infertility

I seriously wish I wasn't such a procrastinator.  Starting when I was healing from my delivery of sweet Joey, I started have back pain and what I have always called tail bone pain.  The back pain was sort of intermittent but the tail bone pain was excruciating for about 10 seconds every time I would stand up from a seated position.  It was much worse when it was a wooden or otherwise, less than cushy, seat. 

I spent the last 10 months saying that I really needed to make an appointment to get my back "fixed."  Then, one thing or another would come up and I would put it off until things settled down.  Then, about a month ago, God decided it was time to intervene.  As I was preparing dinner, I suddenly found myself in an immense amount of pain.  I managed to very slowly and carefully finish making dinner.  I took a hot shower and took it easy.  Turns out, it wasn't enough this time.  I ended up with xrays and an MRI and a referral for a physical therapist.  I decided that I wanted to finally do what I have been putting off for almost a year and see if a chiropractor could help.  

Today was the day.  Guess what I learned.  My pelvis is misaligned.  Most likely a result of Joey's wild ride into the world.  What I didn't know... A misaligned pelvis can cause infertility.  It affects the blood flow to the reproductive organs and can cause a myriad of fertility complications for both men and women.  While I am slightly annoyed at myself for waiting so long to see the chiropractor, I am rejuvenated and full of hope!  After one appointment my "tailbone pain" which was actually due to my pelvis being misaligned, is already feeling tons better!  And, what if this really is all I needed?  What if this fixes everything?  What if this is the fix I needed to get back to being fertile again? 

Things are looking up!  2012 is going to be a wonderful year!

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest