Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 17, 2011

TTC Tea is Finally Here!

If you have been following me for a while you know that I set out on a mission to make my own Fertility Tea.  Starting in the late spring I started growing the herbs I would need for the ingredients.  I quickly learned that realistically, I wasn't going to be able to actually harvest and use my own tea for at least another year or two.  Also, while I would be able to make my own tea, I learned that many of you were also interested in this tea!  I would certainly love to be able to grow enough of these plants to share with all of you but it doesn't seem feasible at this point.  But wait!  I have the next best thing!

This weekend we made a huge batch of our TTC Tea so that we can share it with all of you!  I was so excited to open up the various packages filled with the ingredients.  As soon as the bags opened, the room would fill with the intoxicating smells.  Not all of them smelled particularly yummy but the red raspberry leaf and the peppermint made up for the less delightful ones.


We mixed equal parts of the following:

Red Clover

Chamomile

Chaste Berries (Vitex)

Red Raspberry Leaf

Green Tea Leaf

Nettle Leaf

Peppermint Leaf

After mixing it well, we measured and weighed it out and put it into our metal tea tins.  The tea blend really is attractive!






One of our 2.5 ounce tins of tea will last you approximately one month when used used 3 times a day.  Simply place a teaspoonful of the tea blend into a loose tea ball (or use a coffee filter or cheesecloth) and let steep for several minutes.  Do this three times a day until pregnancy is achieved! 

Interested?  If you are eager to get started right away...







Feeling lucky?  Enter below to win your very own homemade with love, TTC Tea!






0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest