Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview With Jean Warner

I have told you before how much I enjoyed reading Jean Warner's Book, God's Fertility Clinic.  I was honored when she agreed to answer a few of my questions and  let me share them with you. 
 
LLAOTWM:
It is so common for women who are dealing with miscarriages to feel anger toward God for letting "this" happen.  What do you say to women who are hurting so badly? 
 
 
Jean Warner:
I know many women become angry with God.  But  in John 10:10 I am come that you might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.  If He brings life then we are angry at the wrong one.  In that same verse it says, The thief cometh not but to steal & to kill, and to destroy.  Let's put our anger towards the right one.  The enemy!!!!!
 
LLAOTWM:
Do you think that God promises children to all women? 

Jean Warner:
Yes God does promises children to all women, the are the hertiage of the Lord. So it is a done deal!!!!
 
 
LLAOTWM:
Do you have any opinions regarding assisted reproduction?  You book does have a testimonial from a woman who underwent invitro fertilization but I couldn't help but notice that there was no biblical references.  Do you think that God is supportive of using medical interventions to become pregnant?
 
Jean Warner:
I have no opinion about assisted reproduction.  We should be able to use all the wisdom the Lord gives doctors to help women to have children.  A lot of the women used the help from doctors, BUT only mixed with faith and prayer were they able to have a child.  I do think God supports any help. Doctors can do so much, but it takes God to perform a miracle.

LLAOTWM:
What do you think are the three most important things that a woman who is struggling to become pregnant should know about what God wants for them?  

Jean Warner:
(1) To get in agreement with the word of God, and built yourself up in faith.
(2) Walk in love of the most in important.
(3) Stand when everything looks like it is not going to happen.  Get pregnant in your spirit like  Hannah, she got that first then it happen in her body.
(4)  Know God is for you!!

If you haven't had an opportunity to pick up a copy of God's Fertility Clinic, I suggest you order one.  I am in no way being compensated for my sharing this book with you.  I have just really found a great sense of positivity by reading this book.  And, today as I await my period to start yet again, this is the book and words that help me to continue reminding myself that God will bless me with another child.  

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest