Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fertility Jewelry

Seriously!  Have any of you heard of fertility jewelry?  I know this may sound a little pompous, but I thought I had heard of everything related to fertility until I saw these!  These lovely bracelets are all designed to enhance fertility!  So when the offered to let me try one, I jumped at the opportunity!  Do you know what is even better?  They are going to let me try one while one of you gets to do the same!  If you aren't trying to conceive, these would make a cute gift for a bachelorette party, or any girlfriend who you know is trying for children. 

I chose the Rose Quartz fertility bracelet because of it's simplicity, femininity, and because it is just my style.  They have several others but this design was my favorite!


This is from their website:
Many cultures have long believed in that the natural fertility energies from the stones could help them to conceive and get pregnant.  In celebration of their fertility and rights of passage into womanhood, they would actually sew the fertility stones into their garments.
Modern traditions support the belief that certain gemstones can aid those women thought to be infertile to enhance her chances to conceive. Whether or not fertility bracelets and jewelry really hold the power to increase your fertility can only be decided by you after you have worn your fertility bracelet, fertility charm or other piece of fertility jewelry after a while.


If you are interested in getting a Rose Quartz fertility bracelet with me enter below!



0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest