Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3-2-1 Blast Off!

Click above to go to the new site!

I have been talking about this for a while now and it is officially time. Doug has been helping me get my new herb site off the ground and today, I am proud to announce that it is ready to go. I am still learning about the new page and technical stuff but I know enough to post! You can go and see my newest herb post about Plaintain and all of its uses! I made an oil infusion with it and it will be ready to go on the shelves right next to the Red Clover tincture soon!  The Red Clover is already for sale on the site while supplies last!


I encourage any of you that are interested in the herbs for fertility and that have other medicinal uses to join the site by signing in (click here or it is in the upper right hand corner of the page). After signing in, you can then subscribe to blog updates, or specific post updates if one is of particular interest.I am very excited about this new journey and look forward to seeing you all there!

I will continue to post here about all things TTC, fertility, and maybe one day, pregnancy.  Life, Loss, and Other Things is where my heart is and I am thrilled that it gave birth to this new dream and website. Thank you to all of you who inspire me, support me, and pray for me. You are all wonderful!

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest