Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 1, 2011

The Organic Fertility Bible Winner!

Courtesy of Random.org, our winner has been selected! The first comment was comment numbered 1 and I entered the number of comments that had been posted. Well, actually I entered 23 since the 24th comment was from the author of the book and somehow I doubt she wanted to win a copy. The 25th comment was my response to her and I already have a copy! :) So, without further ado...

The Ebook, The Organic Fertility Bible, is going to commenter number 14... Brie K! The book will be sent to your email address so check your inbox soon! I look forward to hearing about your experience with it. Good luck to you and I hope that you are blessed very soon with a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Don't forget to enter for the Coach Bag giveaway! Click on the button on the right sidebar to go to the current giveaway to enter!. Good luck!

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest