Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 23, 2011

Your Kid Said What? 6-23-11

Last week, Gavin was playing in the closet while Doug got ready for work. He came across a toy that was still in the box that we had packed away. (I almost decided against sharing this story because the toy was a gift and since we already had one, we had it stashed away in order to "regift"... LOL sorry Kattie!) Anyway... Gavin found this box with a brand new toy hammer inside. He begged and begged and asked and asked for us to open the box. I made him wait until after we finished breakfast. The whole time he ate, he stared at the box. He made a few comments about the toy hammer and all the ways he was going to use it.

After breakfast, I followed through with my promise and handed him the toy hammer after prying it out of all of the stupid packaging. He turned the button to 'ON' and started banging away. The annoying and animated banging sounds came on immediately. Gavin looked at me sadly and said, "Why didn't the words come out?"







0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest