Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Design Number Two

Before I show you the goods, I want to give a quick update on Doug for those of you who are following his health situation. He has been admitted to the hospital due to some sort of infection so as I type this I am wearing blue gloves, a face mask, and I am supposed to be wearing a gown but I had to draw the line somewhere. Because, really, if he has something contagious I have been sleeping in the same bed, kissing him goodnight, and well... I've been exposed to whatever he's got. Right now they are testing for meningitis. We are taking things one step at a time. I am confident that God is watching over us and will help us bring him back to full heath just as soon as possible.

Okay! On to the fun stuff! This second design was made by Jayme @TheTaterTwins. Jayme really deserves all the credit when it comes to me blogging. Until I "met" Jayme and became friends with her (and her uterus) I had never really heard of blogging. I followed Jayme for about a year and would read her posts and slowly grew to learn what blogging was all about. Jayme has hand-held me through the blogging world and has been supportive, and informative when I was asking 101 questions about blogging. Be sure to follow her blog and read about her long and courageous journey with motherhood. Alright. Alright. Enough about Jayme! Let's see what she has when it comes to blog design!

Design #2
Don't forget to come back here and like this post if you think this is a good look for LLAOTWM!







0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest