Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 27, 2011

Design Number One


The moment we have all been waiting for...

I will be presenting you with the designs submitted to me in the order they were received. All designs submitted will be posted. Please remember to come back and click the facebook like button if you think this design is appealing to you and a good fit for my blog. For more information regarding sumbitting designs and what you will get please read this post.

Design #1 was designed by Michael Staake. His design was made for Wordpress and while I explained that I am on Blogger and wasn't prepared to be making any significant moves at this point, he offered to move my whole blog to Wordpress for me if this was the winning design. In addition he also has web hosting so if any of you are considering this, his costs are reasonable. I will add a link once I receive it from him.

Well here you go! Be sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! And don't forget to "like" it on Facebook if you think it is the one for LLAOTWM. And without further ado...

Design #1





0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest