Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

I have big plans for 2013.  Huge. 

First of all, I am not going to be infertile this year.  I spent all of 2011 and 2012 hanging out in the Land of IF, and frankly, it just isn't the place for me this year.  I have my bags packed.  Now all I need to do is get pregnant.

It is a well-documented fact that guys will not ask for directions. This is a biological thing. This is why it takes several million sperm cells... to locate a female egg, despite the fact that the egg is, relative to them, the size of Wisconsin.
― Dave Barry

Second, I have proven that I can lose weight if I try.  I have also proven that eating mass amounts of junk food and not tracking my food intake leads to gaining weight.  I am ready to get back on my treadmill and start sweating again.  I am going to go back to making good choices and cooking healthy meals for my family.

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.  ~Author Unknown

Third, I am going to kick the habit.  No more pee sticks for me.  I am going to ... eh.  Who am I kidding.  I will not.

Habit, if not resisted, soon becomes necessity.  ~St. Augustine

Forth, I am going to say goodbye to my jealousy.  No more "oh woe is me" when I see a baby picture or pregnancy announcement.  I am going to remind myself that my time will also come.  

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
― Malachy McCourt

Lastly, I am going to focus more of my time and energy on prayer and developing a better relationship with God. 

I had struggled so hard and so long that I had simply exhausted myself, only to find that God had all the time in the world to wait for me to allow Him to free me.
 ― Michelle McKinney Hammond

Have you made any resolutions, goals, plans for 2013?

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest