Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, December 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Infertility Affects Everyone

What?  It isn't Wednesday?

That's okay.  This isn't going to be wordless either.

Today I went for my baseline ultrasound which is really not post worthy since all they do is give me an ultrasound and say, "Okay.  Looks good."  How is that for climactic?  Understand why I don't blog about these appointments?

As I walked into the waiting room full of high backed leopard print chairs and contemporary decor, I saw something as odd as my mother-in-law at a strip club.  An Amish couple sat waiting patiently.

WHA??

I do live in rural Ohio and can identify an Amish person and these people were clearly Amish.  I did consider trying to snap a picture with my phone, but respect that the Amish do not like to be photographed (not that anyone appreciates being photographed when they aren't aware of it) so I refrained.  So you will have to just close your eyes and picture it for yourself.  Go ahead.  I'll wait.

Still hard to believe, right?

I am now going to have to wait for TLC or Discovery Chanel to do a reality TV show or documentary on infertility in the Amish community. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Omygosh, hahahahha that photo! Too funny! I'm thinking bout ya! Xoxox

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest