Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 29, 2012

Maybe the 27th Time is the Charm

The good news is that I am going to get another 4 weeks to lose more weight.  I had a melt down yesterday when I my last shred of hope was washed away with another lower temperature.  One hormonal cry never hurt anyone.  Cycle 27 of trying will be starting at any moment. 

I am excited about losing more weight.  I was explaining to Doug the other day that about 2 days after I got pregnant last time, I started feeling depressed about my weight and the probability that I would be gaining another 40 pounds.  I am really hoping that when I do get pregnant again, I won't worry for one second about gaining pregnancy pounds.  I want my next pregnancy (and likely last) to be my healthiest! 

I have noticed that in my last several charts that my temperatures peak at about 6-8 days past ovulation and then my "symptoms" disappear and my temps start a steady decline to my coverline.  It used to be that my temperature would be nice and high until the day before my period would start.  So, as a precautionary measure, I am going to talk to my doctor about  using progesterone again.  I used it at one point but it was being used to prevent miscarriages.  Interestingly, I decided not to use it when got pregnant with Joey since it hadn't worked on the previous 3 losses.  I think it might actually be justified this time. 

Then, in October, I will reevaluate.

I won't quit.  I can't quit. 

For those of you who are eager to read some real blog posts, they are coming... And they just might be like some of my older post.  Thought provoking, potentially offensive, but from the heart.  Consider yourself warned.  :)

And since I hate posts without pictures...  


0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest