Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 7, 2012

Therapy

This morning I woke up eager to take my temperature in hopes of... well you know the drill.  Instead of starting my day with hope, I looked a temperature that would make any seasoned charter scream.  It was so low that I am pretty sure my uterus sighed along with me.  Suddenly the cramps that I had been having all week instantaneously began to feel just like period cramps.  Crazy how a morning temperature can suck the joy right out of an entire morning. 
So we did what any family with the blahs would do.  I pulled up my very best big girl period panties and got dressed.  I put on my pretty pink t-shirt with my matching pink John Deere hat (which no farm girl is complete without) and went to Target.  We had a very short list of things to get.  You might think that a morning like mine would entail a road trip for Midol and maxi-pads but after as many cycles as I have been through, I buy that stuff in bulk.  We drove 22 miles for one very important thing.  A giant bubble gun that blows 1,000 bubbles at a time.  That is what I needed today.  Well... that and Starbucks.
And life is good.  It is amazing what a few thousand bubbles can do for a girl's (and a couple of sweet boys') heart.  That is... until it is time to go inside and cook dinner.

I am ready to try again.  I know in my heart that God has another child intended for us. I can't quit knowing that. 


0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest