Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 12, 2012

An Update on Me

I will say one thing.  By doing these giveaways time seems to be flying!  It is hard to believe that I am already 9 days past ovulation and ready to start peeing on things.  Oh- who am I kidding?  I started peeing on things days ago.  Nothing to report on that front.

My chart has flat lined.  If it were a heart monitor, the nurse would have looked at my family and said, "She is gone now."   Now, this morning it was a little different.  It went down .1 degree.  I'd like to think of it as the world's smallest implantation dip. 




I am officially one week into eating gluten free and I struggle to explain how much better I feel without talking about poop.  So, here comes a little poop talk.  I used to run to the bathroom 2-3 times a day in an urgent scurry to make it there in time.  It was usually within 5-45 minutes of eating a meal.  I used to think it was lactose intolerance even though it didn't really make much sense sense because I could sometimes have a milk shake without a problem.  After not being able to pin point the issue I just assumed this was my normal. 

Starting practically immediately I have been feeling so wonderful!  I now know what it feels like to be normal!  I feel great and am eating better foods.  I can only hope that I lose some weight since I have essentially eliminated all processed foods including anything that comes out of a drive through window.  The boys are eating better too!  Now, if this also leads to me getting and staying pregnant... That is icing on this amazing gluten free cake!

And now a fun poll!

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest