Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 26, 2012

Meet The Usernames

After spending the better part of 5 years on various message boards, I have come to meet tons of ladies from all over the country and even the world.  I wouldn't change that for the world.  I have grown to be very close friends with a lot of these ladies!  Which one is closest to representing you?  Are you a combination of a few?  I know which ones I am!

ImProllyDying 
 I don't know what to do.  I am hemorrhaging to the extent that I am changing my pad every 20 minutes or so.  I am feeling light headed and confused.  Do you think I should go see Betty at the ER?  Between this and super contagious skin disease (that is itching like crazy BTW) I am pretty sure this will be my last post.  Thanks for being there for me. 

Update: Turns out that the bleeding wasn't all that bad.  I just needed to upgrade from my panty-liners to something more substantial.  The poison ivy rash is almost healed too!  Now I am mostly concerned about the debilitating headaches that I get almost daily.  I think it might be a brain tumor. 

Update:  I had some coffee.  Feeling better.  But now, can anyone tell me if it is normal to throw up blood?


8gonnahappen 
I am ready to give up.  I will never get pregnant.  Even if I have sex 24 hours a day with only breaks for food and to go to the bathroom, I won't get pregnant.  Maybe I am too old.  Maybe I have rotten eggs.  Maybe my husband's sperm are part of a organized union of protesters.  They squat near my cervix and march in circles preventing any scabs from making it through.  Bastards.

Update: No update.  Still infertile.

Update:  Sigh.



Oopsanotherpoppedout
I have not been keeping track of my cycles because I am still breastfeeding my 9 month old.  I had some fertile CM a few weeks ago but didn't think much of it.  The father of my first 3 kids stopped by with his child support check so I decided to run to the store to buy a pregnancy test.  After my middle kids came home from school I POAS.  I think I see something on the test but my 8 year old thinks it is negative.  I showed it to my 6, 5, and 4 year old and they think there might be something there.  My bf thought it was funny to ask my 2 year old and he said that mommy is pregnant.  What do you think?  Am I pregnant?  And if I am, how do I figure out who the daddy is? 



ObsessiveOne
So last night I had this pinchy crampy feeling.  It lasted for about 2.45 seconds and then went away.  Then again, as I was laying down for the night, I felt it again.  I would describe it as a bug bite near my ovary. Also I have this ticklish kind of itchy feeling on my left areola.  If I look at it in the mirror at a 45 degree angle I can almost see a slight bulge that I didn't notice before.  Oh and one more thing!  If I look at my tongue in the mirror it looks like it might be more purple than pink.  Could that be a sign of pregnancy?  I almost forgot about my lunch today... I had 3 bites of a Reuben sandwich and then felt like I was going to be sick.  I am about 4 days past ovulation.  Should I test? 



Testeveryday
I am 8 days past ovulation and got a BFN with FMU.  I then PIAC at 9 AM and dipped an IC and thought maybe I saw something.  Then I used a FRER but wasn't sure if there was something there or not.  So then I used a blue dye test and saw a shadowy blue line.  So, now it is noon and I can't decide if I should use another FRER or another IC.  I plan on using a digital test this afternoon and will probably test every time I pee from now until AF shows. 

Her response to just about every post regardless of which category is most likely some form of, "You should probably test."
 

Wannafeelmybabykick
I have been totally craving ice cream with crushed up Oreos on it.  I made a big sundae with hot fudge sauce on top and then drizzled maraschino cherry juice on top.  Then, I put a giant dollop of whipped cream on top.  I ate it in about 5 minutes because it was so good! YUM!  Then I did some online shopping for maternity clothes.  It was so fun to pick out the cute sundresses.  Then I got my doppler out and listened to my baby's heartbeat.  It was such a beautiful sound!  Can't wait to learn if it is a boy or a girl!  So anyway, is it weird that I love when strangers touch my belly?  Even if they are old men?  Sometimes I walk too close to people so that they are forced to feel my baby.  You do that too, right? 

QueenofRandomness
Last night I was dancing around my living room and felt a slight pull in my pelvic area.  I generally don't do as much dancing as I have lately but something has made me feel like doing the meringue.  So anyway, my husband lost his job last month and we have been trying to figure out how to do a better job of saving money.  We did have a conversation about having another baby but decided that now probably isn't the right time.  We have been eating a lot of pasta lately and I think I have gained about 10 pounds in the last year.  I used to go to counseling after the accident but that is a story for another day.  So, anyway, do you think that that pulling sensation I had could be ovulation? 

IamWikipedia
Answering the question: How early can I get a BFP?
 At the time the egg implants into the uterine wall at approximately 6-10 days past ovulation, the female body starts producing hCG, the hormone that is responsible for supporting pregnancy.  The amount of this hormone starts very small and doubles about every 48 hours.  Most tests are sensitive enough to pick up very low levels of hCG in the urine; some as small as 10-20 miu/ml.  While it is best to wait until you have missed a period to avoid getting a false negative result, you might get a positive urine test as early as 6 days before a missed period.   

WuzTMI
I have been gearing up to ovulate for the last couple of days.  The other day I noticed a bit of crusty CM in my panties but what was most concerning was that my vagina was incredibly itchy.  I ended up having to get in the shower and use a washcloth and really scratch in there.  I also noticed a bit of an odor.  I can only describe it as a skunk-sprayed wet dog in a room with a freshly cooked head of broccoli.  I slathered on a ton of vaginal creams to try to take care of it but it is still really itchy.  I asked my husband if he minded and he said that the smell didn't bother him at all.  So, I guess what I need to know is how to go about having sex when I am having a hard time spending more than 2-3 minutes without scratching down there.  What should I do? 

hatemyhubby
My husband is such an idiot.  I seriously don't know if I can handle one more day of his ridiculous attempts to be romantic.  He can't seem to wash a dish let alone prepare a meal.  The last time he made me dinner, he over cooked the pasta and it made me want to barf.  He refuses to even fold his nasty work clothes that smell like a giant manure pile no matter how many time I wash them.  I cry myself to sleep every night because he is emotionally unavailable and I am about 70% sure he might be sleeping with some bimbo from work.  I just wish I could get pregnant so at least then I could be happy about something. 

justneedtovent
Okay.  I am so pissed.   I invited my brother-in-law and sister over for dinner and when I asked them to bring a salad, BIL got on the phone and was all like, "WTF?  Why can't you make your own damn salad?  Is throwing some lettuce in a bowl too much for you?"  So then I was like, "Fine!  Don't even bother coming you jerk!"  Then my sister got on the phone and was like, "I can't believe you wanted us to bring a salad.  Don't you even know how much I hate tomatoes?  I know you wanted tomatoes on the salad and you were just going to throw a fit if there weren't tomatoes!  You probably even wanted me to put those fancy flavored croutons on there too!"  But come on, what is a salad without a couple of tomatoes on it for color?  So I was like, "Yeah.  I wanted tomatoes on it and I can't believe that you had the nerve to bring up croutons on this, of all days!"  Then she hung up on me.  Can you believe it?!  Sorry.  I just needed to vent.  

xxambiguityishotxx
So my partner and I were intimate and I am trying to figure out if we are pregnant.  They have been having some medical issues that might make thing difficult on their end so they aren't willing to do much in the way of medical intervention.   I am just very much looking forward to parenthood.  Is there anything either of us might to do improve our chances?



nothingpersonal
My husband has been asking me to wear my hair up more often.  He thinks it looks sexy but, no offense to anyone who wears their hair up, I think it makes people look sloppy.  It is like they don't even care about their appearance.  DH thinks it looks hot, but I can't get over the fact that those people don't take the 5 minutes it takes to do their hair.  Talk about trashy!  Again, nothing personal to anyone who doesn't feel that making yourself look your best is important.  It is just that it only take a few minutes to wash, brush, curl, and style your hair.  I can't help but to think that my husband is into trashy women.  What should I do?  Pull my hair back and look like I don't care about myself or encourage him to see how awful those women look with sloppy pony tails. 

TxtIsGr8 
My BF +I had sx bout a yr ago. lst nyt I went2 d bthrm +I tnk Imyt av had a bb. cn u tel me f dis S posbL. hw sn cn I gt on dat sho, I didn't knw I wz prego?





0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest