Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 5, 2012

Do you see it?

When I was pregnant with Gavin, I was eager to pick out nursery decor.  I managed to restrain myself until after I learned that he was a boy so that I could choose a gender specific theme.  I had a really hard time choosing but finally decided on a theme that was called "Antique Toys."  It was classic looking and very masculine and I loved it.  There was a quilt, sheets, and crib skirt that had pictures of boats, cars, trucks, planes, footballs, baseballs, mitts, and bats.  I splurged and bought the lamp, laundry hamper, valences and wall art.  I clicked order now and waited for its arrival.

A few days later, I came home to a large package and couldn't wait to tear it open, wash it and start putting the room together!  I took out the bedding and admired my choice.  Then I pulled out the wall art pictures and glanced at each of the three pictures.  Each one was a picture of a thing and the name of the item was written in script font underneath.  There is a car, a plane, and a truck.  So cute right?


Then, I looked a little closer...  

And then closer...

Still don't see what I'm talking about?



Please tell me that I am the only one who doesn't see the word truck!  As if it wasn't bad enough, it looked the exact same on the valences, the lamp, and the hamper.  My first born son's room was decorated in F-bombs.  Still is actually.  I had better take them down before he gets any better at reading. 







0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest